Monday, September 17, 2007

Old Friends




This weekend, on the way to Alexis' wedding, I stopped in Vegas to see my old mission companion Cathy. She has a darling little boy, Taj, and Max had a great time playing with him. Thanks for lunch Cathy! Love ya!

5 comments:

Mike said...

I love Max's "whaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppp" face in the first picture! Looks like he and Taj were having a macho party.

nickel... said...

Come again ANYTIME! It was so fun to see you all as well! And this invitation is extended to any of the Roberts Clan....if you want to come Vegas you have a place to stay!

conservative voice said...

How wonderful to see Cathy. She looks fabulous as always and what a cute little guy. He's a keeper!!

Jessie said...

It looks like Max has a tongue ring in that pic! What did you do to your little boy!?

Sarah said...

Well, what can I say, we are pretty hard core around here!