I know this picture is on Jessie's blog, but it is so funny, I wanted Ryan's family to see it too. This is Max and his cousins Amelia and Colin getting ready for the bath. They couldn't wait to get in!
This is the BEST picture ever! I honestly LOVE it. I want to print it out and hang it in my bathroom. But I won't without permission...which I feel I should get since those are not my family's bums! :) Taj strikes this pose before bath-time every night too!
2 comments:
This is the BEST picture ever! I honestly LOVE it. I want to print it out and hang it in my bathroom. But I won't without permission...which I feel I should get since those are not my family's bums! :) Taj strikes this pose before bath-time every night too!
I think I will print it out for my bathroom too! Good idea.
Post a Comment