Monday, September 3, 2007

Like Father, Like Son


It's amazing how much Max and Ryan look alike. It seems like Max only got my hair! They are always so cute together.

6 comments:

nickel... said...

Well twins do run in your family. (i think i'm so funny!) Wait...are you a candidate for twins? How does that work?

Sarah said...

Twins in our family skip a generation. I have twin great-aunts and twin cousins. So Max might have twins. But, that doesn't rule out twins entirely. It can still happen. I am getting pretty big really fast, so I'd love it if that was the reason! It probably isn't though.

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't my post show? I hate this technical crap.

Sarah said...

Your post does show Mom!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me see your great blog! Max is so cute. Mom says he is a great little boy too! I will check back often!

Anonymous said...

I noticed that Max looks just like Ryan. It's really nice look for the father and son picture when they are wearing matching clothes. The other pictures on the video that Ryan made also had Sarah and Max wearing matching colors, and they looked very cute together. I really love them all.