That's funny! Taj just started this same obsession but he doesn't get more than half a step and they fall off! :) I like that little boy of yours! He is really fun to be around...just like his mama!
Sarah- it's Carlie- Your blog is really cute. I can't believe how BIG Max is. he is so cute and adorable. I love the pic of him holding onto Ryans leg. You can check out my blog if ya'd like to. carlies2boyz.blogspot.com
2 comments:
That's funny! Taj just started this same obsession but he doesn't get more than half a step and they fall off! :) I like that little boy of yours! He is really fun to be around...just like his mama!
Sarah- it's Carlie- Your blog is really cute. I can't believe how BIG Max is. he is so cute and adorable. I love the pic of him holding onto Ryans leg. You can check out my blog if ya'd like to. carlies2boyz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment