Ryan made this photo story. he did a good job, and it's really cute, but it's long, so don't click on it unless you have a few minutes!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOVE LOVE LOVE the video!! It is so nice to see a genuinely happy family :-P We are SUPER excited to come spend Christmas with you! We need to take some cute pictures with me and Max so his Auntie Meggie can be on the blog.
Ryan, You're going to have to tell me how to make the videos. They were so cute. I guess Akiko and I are going to have to follow your fine example and make a blog for our family. I tried to do a webpage, but it is so hard to program the HTML code when you want to update it. Sorry for the typos (if any) Kendrick is trying to help me type...........
I love the pictures! I can feel that you guys love each other so much. Such a wonderful family with love for each other. Max is always smiling and it makes me so happy, too. I wish we lived closer so we can see each other often. (I always miss the West and want to go back.) I need to learn how to do more things on the computer so I can do something like this, but I am not as good as you guys are. I also don't feel good when I use computer for too long right now while I am pregnant. I think I need to wait and do it little by little later. Your pictures made me so happy and encuraged me that I need to do more stuff. Thanks. Love you all.
4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the video!! It is so nice to see a genuinely happy family :-P We are SUPER excited to come spend Christmas with you! We need to take some cute pictures with me and Max so his Auntie Meggie can be on the blog.
We definitely need to put some Auntie Meggie pictures on, just to up the cool factor of the blog!
Ryan, You're going to have to tell me how to make the videos. They were so cute. I guess Akiko and I are going to have to follow your fine example and make a blog for our family. I tried to do a webpage, but it is so hard to program the HTML code when you want to update it. Sorry for the typos (if any) Kendrick is trying to help me type...........
I love the pictures! I can feel that you guys love each other so much. Such a wonderful family with love for each other. Max is always smiling and it makes me so happy, too. I wish we lived closer so we can see each other often. (I always miss the West and want to go back.) I need to learn how to do more things on the computer so I can do something like this, but I am not as good as you guys are. I also don't feel good when I use computer for too long right now while I am pregnant. I think I need to wait and do it little by little later. Your pictures made me so happy and encuraged me that I need to do more stuff. Thanks. Love you all.
Post a Comment