Saturday, September 8, 2007

Doctor's Appointment

Yesterday, Max went to the doctor for his 18 month check-up. He is 50th percentile for his head size and height and 25th for his weight. While we were there, Max was playing with the toys in the exam room while I was having a conversation with the pediatrician about Max's eating habits. Pretty soon I notice that the doctor's stool is getting taller, her feet coming off of the ground, and that her knees are coming up level with the counter she was sitting next to. I look down and there's Max under her stool cranking the wheel that adjusts the stool's height! She never even said anything, and there's no way she didn't notice! Max loves to get into trouble. I wish everyone could have seen the sneaky look on his face when I caught him under that stool!

2 comments:

nickel... said...

That's hilarious! You have to wonder how many times a day that happens to her though right? :)

Jessie said...

I'm sure it's the same look you saw when you caught Max hanging on the safety gate by all fours trying to figure out how to get to the stairs!