The other day we realized that Max's foam letters sick not only to the bathtub, but to him as well! Bath time has become Max's favorite time. He loves splashing and throwing things out on to the ground. Yea. Anyway, as you can see, his hair is getting really long and fro-ish, but we haven't decided what to do with it yet.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! That face! He is soo cute! I like all the locks! Keep em growing! I can't talk though..we have buzzed Taj's hair twice. Brilliant move with the foam letters! I know what I am trying at bath-time tomorrow night!
Leave it, leave it! I LOVE his hair. I hope at least one of our children will get curly hair... so cute!
I agree, don't cut his hair! He is so adorable:)
I agree that you should leave Max's hair in curls, too. When Beldon was a baby he had a curly hair. We decided to give him a hair cut when he reached 15 months old (Jer said it's time to have a hair cut because everyont thinks he looks like a girl.) We really liked his curly hair, though. He still has wavy hair but not as much of a curl as he used to have. I love curly hair!!
(We also have the same foam letters as bath toys, too. The boys love to play with them at bath time. We'll have to see if they stick too!)
Post a Comment