Max turned three this weekend and we celebrated with a little lunch at one of our favorite places, Joe's
Barbecue. Here's a few pictures of the party-goers. The Cars flags (which came free with the Cars plates I bought) were strangely a huge hit. I don't have a single picture of the party without one in it.
7 comments:
Happy, Happy birthday Maximus!!! Sorry your Auntie Kim is a scatter brain and forgot to call you to wish it in person on your special day! Let me make it up to you by inviting you (and your family of course) to our new house to play, play, play! We love you!!
Looks like a great party! That cake is making my mouth water! Max's hair is longer than I thought. What a handsome devil!
What a fun party! That cake does look delicious...I have never tried one like that (maybe next time I'm in Arizona..). All the kids are growing up so fast. Happy 3rd birthday Max.
Happy Birthday Max!! :D We can't wait to see you guys!
Your children are so beautiful. Happy Birthday Max. Three is a great age to be!
Auntie Kristy forgot your birthday! I remembered that it was in March, but I thought it was coming up. I'm sorry I missed it. I have a present that I made for you that I need to get in the mail. I love how much he is growing up!!!!
Max's curls look so PERFECT...how does he do it?!?! Celebrities would hunt him down for hair tips...if they only knew.
I'm kicking myself for missing his birthday AGAIN, I have GOT to write them all down on our calendar!
Post a Comment