Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's Good to be Home!

One of my last days in Philadelphia, just after Jessie and Mike came home from the hospital, we went to the farmers' market for breakfast to get doughnuts from the Amish bakery. They were awesome! And we bought a half gallon of farm fresh milk that was so delicious. The only problem is we only got one paper cup to drink it with. Imagine sharing with this face!



Amelia didn't mind though!



On Saturday when I got home, Ryan and Max had made me a sign that was supported by balloons! It was pretty cool. (There's some tape on the sides, but it's just to keep it from floating into the next room.) This picture is day 2 , so it's starting to sag, but I thought it was clever. The boys definitely had too much time on their hands while I was gone! Now that I'm back I'll have to crack the whip...


3 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

What an awesome sign! I bet that milk was delicious!

Jessie said...

We wish you were still here! I'm sure Max and Ryan were thrilled to have you home.

Holly said...

Those donuts look mighty tasty (even on Colin's face). Tell Ryan I am impressed with the sign. He should be an inventor...he's so creative (but I'm guessing a dentist has a better income).