Here's a few pictures of the dreaded event.
+copy.jpg)
My Mom cuts hair so fast she's just a blur. That's why she's so good with kid cuts.
+copy.jpg)
This is how Evie felt about her new 'do - totally awesome!
+copy.jpg)
Max got a trim too - this is after Mom combed it out before she cut it. I'm pretty sure my mom had that hair style when I was a kid - short hair and feathery bangs.
I caught him doing this right after dinner. For a split second I thought maybe he could be an Olympic gymnast someday. Then he fell on his face and smacked his head on the tile. Ryan was sad for Max but relieved the gymnast thing wasn't going to work out.
2 comments:
I think he would make a great gymnast...imagine his golden locks swaying through the air as he competed on the horse or swinging circles on the high bar!
We will be bringing our kids to your mama for haircuts, Evie looks like she is on an amusement park ride!
Post a Comment