Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nothing too exciting...

We've mostly been just hanging around lately, but I have a few pictures from the last few weeks that I wanted to post.

Evie's getting better at sitting and rolling and now she decided that she likes baby food. It feels like overnight she stopped being our newborn!


Here's Max running in the grass. He looks so happy. This kid loves to run!



The other day at Mom's house we found Max and Molly sitting together watching a movie. This looks staged, but its actually just spontaneous friendliness.



Talk about a bad hair day - she just woke up like this. I think she hides hair products in her crib for experimentation.





3 comments:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

LOVE your new blog layout! It's sooooo cute!! I also love, love, love Evie's hair! Can't get enough of it!!! It will be so fun when you guys get to come out for a visit (or us to see you) because Azure and Max are going to have a ball!!!!

Did Ryan tell you that dad is coming out here in three weeks? Then the day after he leaves mom is coming out. Dad is going to help us put in some lights and put up a fence around our yard and then mom is going to help me make curtains for all of my windows! YEA! It would be awesome if y'all could come out at some point while they're here too (no pressure though)!

Love to all!

clarkryang said...

The funny thing is that the picture of Evie's hair doesn't even do her justice!

Anonymous said...

I think you should submit Evie's bed head picture to Hallmark for a card that reads: Bad Hair day? Dont worry, babies have them too...only people think their hair is adorable and your hair is terrifying" I still need to work out the kinks in my card writing skills BUT i think the card would be a HUGE hit!!

Max will start enjoying your Easter teachings as soon as he realizes that Jesus takes away our mistakes...for instance, if Max breaks one of your china pieces he could say "dont worry Mommy, Jesus will come and take it away" :-)