Ryan, Sarah, Max, Evie, Leo, & Ian
Wow! She is so lovely, and I love her cheeks! Great job on the headband, too. It's fabulous!
I can't believe the hospital does full on portraits. They are cute she is such a lovely little girl.
She's so sweet. I love her big red lips. I think she looks a lot like Lizzie and Grandma...
I had no idea they even offered hospital pictures of your new baby....hmm I sense a mystery on hand.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! She is so lovely, and I love her cheeks! Great job on the headband, too. It's fabulous!
I can't believe the hospital does full on portraits. They are cute she is such a lovely little girl.
She's so sweet. I love her big red lips. I think she looks a lot like Lizzie and Grandma...
I had no idea they even offered hospital pictures of your new baby....hmm I sense a mystery on hand.
Post a Comment