Eve had her first doctor appointment today (she is 6 days old). She weighs 8 pounds 11 ounces. That's in the 90th percentile for weight and she is off the chart for height.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Eve is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! I love her already!!!! I hope she doesn't out grown all of her clothes I bought her....
Awwwwwww...she is sooooooo adorable!!! So, so, so cute! You better start putting those little Old Navy jeans that we gave you on her pretty soon before she outgrows them (they say 6 months but they are more like newborn)! :) I love her headbands!!! Did you make those and if so, share your secrets!!! ;)
6 comments:
Eve is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! I love her already!!!! I hope she doesn't out grown all of her clothes I bought her....
Wow! What a beautiful and large girl! Another excellent headband, too.
Awwwwwww...she is sooooooo adorable!!! So, so, so cute! You better start putting those little Old Navy jeans that we gave you on her pretty soon before she outgrows them (they say 6 months but they are more like newborn)! :) I love her headbands!!! Did you make those and if so, share your secrets!!! ;)
There's no headband secrets! I use hot glue and buy ribbons and flowers at the ribbon store in town. Girl stuff is so fun!
She's so perfect! I can't wait to come out and meet her :)
She is so cute! Congratulations Sarah and Ryan!! We hope we can come visit soon and see the little darling! :D
Post a Comment