Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy One Month Birthday!

Evie is 1 month old today! To celebrate, we'll be feeding her, giving her naps, and (if she's lucky) giving her a bath. All of her favorite things!

10 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Happy one month Evie! What a pretty dress :) Enjoy your bath, hopefully!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this picture. I don't know how they caught her smiling but it is so wonderful. It's good to have beautiful kids.

harmsie said...

her dress is beautiful where did u get. She is so cute.

Sarah said...

Thanks! I got it at Baby Gap like 6 months ago. It was super cheap.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Happy One Month Little Evie!! She is soooooo cute!! I just love that you already have such a great picture of her smiling!! We got your announcement the other day and I LOVE IT!!!!! Wow, it's amazing!!

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

Happy one month Evie! And happy birthday to you Sarah!! :D

Erin said...

What a cutie pie. Happy birthday Sarah! Can't wait to see you guys at the blessing.

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

WHat a cute picture-she's adorable! I love her hair!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Okay, Sarah, I've been meaning to tell you for the past four days... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! How did it feel to be QUEEN for the day? :) We love you!

Krissy said...

Happy 1 month Evie! She is so beautiful. And Happy Birthday to you Sarah (you only have 1 more year to 30)!! We miss you guys! We'll be there for Thanksgiving, so we better get together.