Max and Molly loved the Bouncy House.
Max trying to find the perfect pumpkin.
He finally makes a selection (after trying to kick and throw the pumpkins and almost getting a time-out!)
Here's Mom and Dad on the hayride.
"La Tigre"
Max makes his way through the hay maze. He never did find his way out on his own!
These pumpkins weighed over a hundred pounds!
Here's the girls showing off the headbands Lauren made for them.
Max got a pirate skull painted on his face. Pirates don't smile.
3 comments:
Wow, looks wonderful. Wish we were there! I really laughed hard at your "pirates don't smile" comment.
How fun! I love all their Halloween outfits- very cute. This time of year is the best! Evie is getting so big and cute! I love her lips.
Looks like you had a great time, the kids all look so cute in thier Halloween outfits!!
Post a Comment