I especially like how this second picture captured Amelia daydreaming about the lunch she wished we were feeding her.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Is there an Art Vandelay in the house?
A couple of weeks ago we were watching Amelia and Collin while Jessie and Mike were packing for the move. Sarah and I were just in our room paying no attention to the kids (as usual). When we eventually went into the front room we found that they had constructed this amazing fort. Obviously they totally disregarded my instructions to not have any fun.

I especially like how this second picture captured Amelia daydreaming about the lunch she wished we were feeding her.

All-in-all they seemed to have a great time. I think their only regret was the lack of defenses built into their fort. It took mere seconds to destroy.
I especially like how this second picture captured Amelia daydreaming about the lunch she wished we were feeding her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Funny stuff. I'm totally impressed with their fort building abilities!
If I'd known that there would be "nearly naked fort building" I would have kept them at home where they would be safe from the evil influence of their uncle! j/k
This is coming from the gal who has to put pants on whenever we come over? :-)
Like mother, like daughter. Although, I'm not sure I always get the pants on before it's too late. And, if you think "nearly naked" is unacceptable ask Amelia about skinny dipping.
Post a Comment