Here's the kids at Birch Aquarium.
Max was so tired in the afternoon he couldn't keep his head up. This gives new meaning to the word "headrest."
Max was so serious about collecting shells on Shell Beach. I couldn't get him to look up for a picture.
We stopped at Luigi's Pizza for slices of their famous 30 in. pie. This is Max eating his "kid's meal." The piece was bigger than his head. He almost ate the whole thing too!
4 comments:
Wow- I didn't know you made it to Luigi's!! That's awesome! Max is a beast!
Awwwwwwww...looks like y'all had a great time!! Wish we could've gotten to see you!! :) Max is getting soooooo big and grown up!! Can't wait for y'all to come out for the wedding!!!!!
I think that pizza might just take over Max's tummy! We should order these pizza's for the family picnic on Sunday after the wedding! I'm so excited ya'll came out to hang for a week, let's arrange this more often!!
accounting is Meg (for those of you that couldn't guess)
Post a Comment