Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Annual Roberts Camp Out

We had our annual family camping trip this month and had an awesome time. Just before leaving Max of course had a major collision with the door frame and got a goose egg this picture does not do justice to.
This was Max's idea of being ready (no pants necessary).


Max's favorite part of the trip might have been the Cheetos! Yikes!


Max was so excited just to wander around in the forest with Dad (Cheetos included of course).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I look like Max when I eat Cheetos too. I'm wiping up that extremely fake orange for days afterward.

Anonymous said...

That one was me. I'll get this some day.

Stacie Aho said...

I love that he ate Cheetos the whole time. Makes me feel better about a few of MJ's eating habits...

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Hahahaha...I love the cheetos!!! That's just hilarious!!!!!!