This week we went to San Diego and stayed at Ryan's sister Kim's house for 6 days. We had such an awesome time! Max loved the "deach," especially being buried in the sand.
He was totally wiped out! If you look closely you can see the sand glued to his face.
I know this picture belongs on Jessie's blog, but I couldn't resist! Colin loved being buried too!
Here's Ryan looking extremely touristy!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like SO much fun and Max is beautiful as always. Wish we could have been there.
I'm so jealous. I've been trying to talk Merritt in a quick weekend trip to San Diego... but it hasn't happened yet. Max is such a stud. I can't believe how much he looks like Ryan in that first picture.
6 comments:
Looks like SO much fun and Max is beautiful as always. Wish we could have been there.
Looks like your vacation was a little more to my liking then our recent trip to South Dakota. Max is so cute.
The sand car he's sitting in is awesome!
I'm so jealous. I've been trying to talk Merritt in a quick weekend trip to San Diego... but it hasn't happened yet. Max is such a stud. I can't believe how much he looks like Ryan in that first picture.
Even more great pictures!! We love Max's sand car!!!!
hey now, where's ryan's fanny pack??! you are not a true tourist without a neon colored nylon fanny pack!!
Post a Comment