We were lucky enough to have Ryan's sister and brother-in-law Megan and Jackie stay with us last weekend. We had a great time catching up with them, and of course, hitting the Chuck E Cheese!
Oh my goodness, how in the world is Evie's hair SOOOOOOOOO perfect ALL the time?!?! Do you round brush it in her sleep so she wakes up with perfect locks?? :) I love it! I can't wait to come out and see you guys for Ryan's graduation!!!!!
I love the jackpot picture! Although seeing Ryan con some little kid into trying the game just to raise the ticket jackpot was even better! We have a BLAST and we REALLY hope you get to come to SD before you move to the snow!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, how in the world is Evie's hair SOOOOOOOOO perfect ALL the time?!?! Do you round brush it in her sleep so she wakes up with perfect locks?? :) I love it! I can't wait to come out and see you guys for Ryan's graduation!!!!!
I love the jackpot picture! Although seeing Ryan con some little kid into trying the game just to raise the ticket jackpot was even better! We have a BLAST and we REALLY hope you get to come to SD before you move to the snow!
Post a Comment