Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Leo

Leo Smeagol Clark finally decided to join our family today! He weighs 8 lbs 6 oz and is 22.75 inches long (the tallest baby the doctors and nurses had ever seen)! He already seems to be a great match for our family. He's a good eater, great sleeper, and an even better pooper. Oh, and we have not actually chosen a middle name yet.

6 comments:

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

Congratulations!!!! We can't wait to meet him! If you need anything, let us know.

Shari Baker said...

Congratulations! He's adorable!---this is the former Sister Pincock by the way

Stacie Aho said...

He's so sweet! Congratulations! I hope labor went well. Can't wait to meet him!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Congrats! I was hoping that WAS is real middle name! lol. Congrats to you and your whole family!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

He's ADORABLE!!!! Love him, can't wait to meet him, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Bear said...

I almost died when I read that middle name. HA. Good luck picking one. how cute.