I have an egg carton with plastic eggs in it and each egg has an scipture in it to help you teach your kids about Easter. We opened the first one today, and I tried to explain the scripture to Max by saying, "Jesus takes our sins." His response was, "Is Jesus going to take this skull eraser?" (It's his favorite.) I guess he thought I was saying, "Jesus takes our things." My attempt at making Easter more religious is working well. So far the Easter bunny brings baskets and Jesus takes our things!
4 comments:
I think my eyes are watering a bit because I'm laughing so hard!
THat's so funny. Kids way of thinking is so strange...the way they understand things is hilarious. I can't believe how old Evie looks in the post before this one-she's all grown up!
For family home evening we're going to discuss how he won't be allowed to take any of his toys into Heaven.
I'm impressed that you're trying to make Easter more meaningful. That's a good idea with the eggs. I love the picture of Evie with the crazy hair. I think she and I share the same hair genes.
Post a Comment