Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Pirate's Life for Me

"Appy Owoween!" (Happy Halloween in Max-ese.) We had a great time this year trick-or-treating and visiting family. Here's a few pictures we took of our little pirates.





7 comments:

Jessie said...

Totally awesome and worth the wait! You are such a clever girl to make that costume for Evie!

Stacie Aho said...

Those are so great! Evie looks adorable!! And you made it?! Amazing! So cute.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

ADORABLE!!! I cannot believe how much hair Evie has!! It's sooooo cute!! Their costumes are awesome!

harmsie said...

Those are the cutest costumes. I love little Evie's hair. SHe is so cute.

Erin said...

Oh my gosh! Those are the cutest costumes ever. You are so creative!

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

What cute pirates!! They look so adorable and like they had a lot fun!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

I saw Max's costume when we were last together, but I had No idea that Evie was going to be a pirate too! She looks DARLING!! Max is so suave as a pirate-they look so festive!