Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Friends

Max has never been too interested in Evie - they pretty much go their separate ways during the day. Today though, he actually asked if he could hold her. Obviously that wouldn't work too well, so we settled for sitting by her on the couch.

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

Well hello! I've just been blogstocking and found your blog. How are you? I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a few weeks (you'll be around for Thanksgiving right?). Evie is beautiful! Your kids have the best hair ever.

Stacie Aho said...

So adorable. Max looks a lot like YOU in that picture. I LOVE Evie's little outfit. So precious.

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

What a cute picture-I love evies hair!!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

Cutest picture ever!! Cherish that photo...and make sure you have it handy when you want to embarrass them when they are older too!