Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Penn.

Here are some more pics from our trip to PA. Here's Jessie and Amelia spending a little quality time with Evie. Notice that Amelia is wearing her new mittens inside! She never wanted to take them off!
Here's mom with Jack (Jessie's baby) and Evie. They are 1 month apart.


Here's Mom and Evie enjoying a magazine together.


Jessie and I think it is so funny how even though we are twins, our babies are so opposite. Jack is almost bald, Evie looks like she's wearing a wig. Jack's fuzz is blonde, Evie's a brunette. Jack head is round, Evie's is long and pointy. Jack's features are large, Evie's are small. I always thought our kids would look very similar!

6 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Your mom is reading skymall- that's awesome.

How fun you got to take a trip without Max... I bet it was fun!

Evie's hair is so great.

Anonymous said...

How on earth can Stacie tell that I'm reading Skymall? Yes, I stole it from the plane and I love all the stupid gadgets. It was a great trip and Evie was a doll the whole time. She even scored a $20 tip from the passenger sitting next to Sarah because he thought she was so good. What a trooper!!

Jessie said...

Evie and Jack look like they're super heroes in mid jump!

Erin said...

Evie is so beautiful! That's great that you were able to go back and visit.

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

I just LOVE her hair! That Evie's gonna have some great locks to play with! see you soon.

Lauren said...

The picture of Evie's arms up is spectacular, she looks like she's having a great time laying there!