Today was Eve's blessing day! It was such a wonderful day for our family. After church, we had a little dinner at our house for the family who came to the blessing. It was so great to get together with everyone! Thanks to all of you who made it out! Unfortunately, I didn't get the camera out until the end of the evening and I was busy a lot of the time, so I didn't get pictures of everyone, but here are a few I did get.
Why am I the pastiest-white person in the whole post!! I swear I look like I have NO blood circulating in my viens at all-but Laurie looks good. Thanks for having us over, we had a lot of fun...Hailey's still talking about going to "Sarah's church" again. Thanks again! Eve's beautiful.
I can't believe how much Evie has changed! The kids are really cute. I heard the blessing and get together afterward went really well...I wish we all lived closer. Tell Randy to stop scaring the baby :-)
4 comments:
Congratulations!! Your kids are both so adorable and they are getting so big! We still need to meet Evie! :D
Why am I the pastiest-white person in the whole post!! I swear I look like I have NO blood circulating in my viens at all-but Laurie looks good. Thanks for having us over, we had a lot of fun...Hailey's still talking about going to "Sarah's church" again. Thanks again! Eve's beautiful.
Those are great pictures, but unfortunately none of them quite do justice to the dress. I think you need to get to the Target Photo Studio ASAP.
I can't believe how much Evie has changed! The kids are really cute. I heard the blessing and get together afterward went really well...I wish we all lived closer. Tell Randy to stop scaring the baby :-)
Post a Comment