Soooooooooo cute!!! Did Ryan (or my mom) tell you about what Jason (I think it was Jason but it could've been a different one of my zillion siblings) would do when we laid him on the grass on his belly???? He'd lift his arms and his legs and head as far as he could and balance on his tummy so that he didn't have to touch a single blade of grass! It was hilarious! So, maybe that's where Max gets that from! :) I'm soooooooo glad you posted more pics! I seriously look at your blog almost every day looking for the latest and greatest!!!!
1 comment:
Soooooooooo cute!!! Did Ryan (or my mom) tell you about what Jason (I think it was Jason but it could've been a different one of my zillion siblings) would do when we laid him on the grass on his belly???? He'd lift his arms and his legs and head as far as he could and balance on his tummy so that he didn't have to touch a single blade of grass! It was hilarious! So, maybe that's where Max gets that from! :) I'm soooooooo glad you posted more pics! I seriously look at your blog almost every day looking for the latest and greatest!!!!
Post a Comment