Ryan and can hardly believe it, but we are going to have a girl! Here's a picture from our ultrasound yesterday. With all of Ryan's experience with his siblings as babies, he says he has never changed a girl's diaper, so this will be new for all of us. Let the shopping begin!
6 comments:
Yay!! That is SO exciting. I wouldn't know what to do with a girl now either. I can't wait to meet her!
I'm so excited for you guys!
She looks beautiful already! I can help with the shopping part! :)
YEA!!!!!! I'm so so so soooooo excited for you guys!!! I'm having a hard time believing that Ryan swindled his way out of EVER changing Maddie...although, maybe he was on his mission during the diaper years with her (now I can't remember)...yes, maybe he had college and then mission but even still he at least was there SOMETIMES during her baby years wasn't he?!? Haha, even still that will be so fun for you!!! The shopping, I will freely admit, is AWESOME for little girls!!!! I can't wait to see what she looks like!!!
Holy cutest ultrasound picture EVER! (and that is saying a lot right? Because you pretend to see the baby and think its cute but it never is...but yours looks like a precious moment silhouette!)
I LOVE it! What exactly is your due date? And do you have any girl names picked out?
I am so happy for you! I love you Sarah!
Thanks! I'm due August 23rd, and we're thinking about the name Eve. It's Jessie's middle name.
Post a Comment