We had Max's pictures taken in his Easter outfit this year and they turned out great! Here there are -
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love his outfit! Where did you find it? I've been trying to find MJ a cute Easter outfit without spending a fortune, but I swear everyone is OUT of boy clothes! Argh! So I settled for one from Target- it's cute, but I'm afraid he'll be too hot in it! We need to get together soon...
Sooooooooooo adorable!!! He's the most photogenic kid ever!!! You're so lucky...Azi is going through this stage of not wanting me to take her picture so if she's not running away she's either turning her face or covering it with her hands!! What's your secret??? Oh, I LOVED your card by the way!!! Azure IMMEDIATELY claimed it as "hers" and has been carrying it around ever since!
Max is such a funny kid! Even though I hardly get to see him, his pictures make me giggle. I can't imagine how much he makes you guys laugh on a daily basis!!! I'm excited to see if baby #2 is the same. Such cute photos. I love the card you sent. Thanks for always thinking of me!
7 comments:
I love his outfit! Where did you find it? I've been trying to find MJ a cute Easter outfit without spending a fortune, but I swear everyone is OUT of boy clothes! Argh! So I settled for one from Target- it's cute, but I'm afraid he'll be too hot in it!
We need to get together soon...
What a beautiful boy!! He's a keeper. Mom
I love the close-ups on his face, those are awesome!
I thought the Target stuff was cute this year! I bought this at Children's Place after last Easter - it was a huge sale. It's really hot though.
Max is such a handsome little devil! He sure looks old :(
Sooooooooooo adorable!!! He's the most photogenic kid ever!!! You're so lucky...Azi is going through this stage of not wanting me to take her picture so if she's not running away she's either turning her face or covering it with her hands!! What's your secret??? Oh, I LOVED your card by the way!!! Azure IMMEDIATELY claimed it as "hers" and has been carrying it around ever since!
Max is such a funny kid! Even though I hardly get to see him, his pictures make me giggle. I can't imagine how much he makes you guys laugh on a daily basis!!! I'm excited to see if baby #2 is the same. Such cute photos. I love the card you sent. Thanks for always thinking of me!
Post a Comment