Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What a Zoo!

On Saturday we went to the zoo to celebrate Max and Molly's birthdays (Molly is 2 on the 25th). We had so much fun. Here are some of the pics.







This is Max trying to climb into the lion cages. Just kidding it was only the flamingos. He almost made it though.

Amelia was the official zoo tour guide.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that handsome guy with Max?

Lauren said...

I can't believe he got that far up the flamingo fence!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

I can't tell you how glad I am to see you having a "leash" on Max!!!! Azi has the same thing and I use it ALL the time (it's the only way I can keep her from running away while I'm pushing Skyla in the stroller or cart) but sometimes I get the worst looks from people! I think of you guys as the "perfect parents" so to see you using it makes me SMILE!!! :) Looks like y'all had FUN!!!!

Sarah said...

Wow-perfect parents! You haven't been around us enough. Maybe it's time for another visit!

Stacie Aho said...

Do you guys have memberships to the zoo? If so... we should meet there!