Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Potty

We decided its time to start thinking about potty training with Max so we bought him a play potty. He loves it, but for some reason he thinks you need to pull your pants up to sit on it instead of down! Sometimes I wonder what's going on inside his head!


3 comments:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

NICE!!!!!! I keep going back and forth as to whether to buy a little potty or not. Azure LOVES sitting on the big potty but has only ever done ANYTHING once...every time she just gets up, "pushes" and then wants to wipe! So I wonder if maybe she'd get the job done better on a potty that she could do all on her own (without me holding her up from falling inside the tank)! Hmmmm...maybe if I show her these pics of Max she'll get inspired!! :) Let me know how it goes!!

Sarah said...

Actually, I feel like this potty was a fun toy and maybe got him thinking about using the toilet, but as far as him using it, it was a waste of time. We got him a little stool and one of those seats that makes the toilet seat their size, and that's going better. He used it twice! It might have been an accident though! I'm sure Azi will get the hang of it when she's ready!

Erin said...

Wow, that's impressive. I won't even say how old Ellie was when she started potty training.