We decided to take the kids for a walk in Amelia's and Colin's new wagon. It was a really cold morning, so we put a lot of blankets in there. They were actually pretty heavy, and the excitement only lasted about 15 minutes before the fighting started. It was only a 20 minute walk anyway, so we had a good time overall.
4 comments:
I Can Not believe how CUTE the kids in your family are! Your blog is SO cute too! :)
HOW CUTE!!! Amelia looks so much like Jessie (and you...haha) in this picture! Something about her expression!
Hi Sarah,
I got your blog address from Sis Clayton's address. I haven't talked to you since the mission. My name was Sis. Morgan, but I recently got married, and I am Jenni Sheffield now! So how are you? There are a lot of cute kids on this site, are they all yours?
Anyway, I thought I'd use this space like an email. Hi everyone!
Jenni
Hi Sis. Morgan! It'll be hard to call you Jenni! No, those aren't all my kids! Just the one curly haired boy. Congratulations on getting married! Where are you these days? You can reply here, or email me at clarksarahb@yahoo.com. It's great to hear from you!
Post a Comment