Here are a couple of pictures of the Christmas Eve party at my mom's house this year. The adults played Rockband and the kids played with balloon animals. A good time was had by all!
Hi Sarah! How fun to see your darling son. Is his name Max? I didn't see a profile page but I'm new to this blogging stuff. Tell me about him sometime when you can. His curly hair is TOO cute. I need to hear more about your life. We have missed you a great deal and think of you often. Please visit our blog.
1 comment:
Hi Sarah! How fun to see your darling son. Is his name Max? I didn't see a profile page but I'm new to this blogging stuff. Tell me about him sometime when you can. His curly hair is TOO cute. I need to hear more about your life. We have missed you a great deal and think of you often. Please visit our blog.
Post a Comment