Last night, Max was crying when I put him to bed, so after a little while I went in to comfort him. I brought him a drink of milk, and he let me hold him like a baby in the rocking chair while he drank it (he NEVER does that!). After he took a few sips, he closed his eyes and started making fake snoring sounds! We both laughed and laughed, and when we stopped laughing, he did it again, and again. It wasn't quite the soothing bedtime experience I had been hoping for, but I can't complain because it was so funny!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! What a character! I hope he went to bed for you after that :)
Oh no! Not snoring --
That kid has so much personality! He is just really fun to be around! I miss him...come back over! :)
Post a Comment