Today we had a little Pre-Halloween photo shoot out on the lawn. Max is an owl if you can't quite tell. If you ask him what an owl says, he usually answers, "Oww, oww." Oh well. We have a few more days to get it right!
I love it! He's the best darn "Hooting" owl I've ever seen! I love the costume. You did a really good job, very creative!!! He's such a ham. I miss him all of the time!
7 comments:
Holy Cow!! What a cutie! He makes a great owl:)
These pics really are a rare treat, considering the owl's nocturnal nature!
He looks great. He really seems to love a good costume! No one could tolerate that hat as well as he does!
how cute, you guys are so creative!
I love it! He's the best darn "Hooting" owl I've ever seen! I love the costume. You did a really good job, very creative!!! He's such a ham. I miss him all of the time!
Hi Sarah -
Thanks for inviting me to check out your blog - I love it. And that costume is awesome...good job!
isn't that the costume that YOU MADE??? I am throughly impressed! It is so cute...but then again you can't go wrong if Max is going into it! How fun!
Post a Comment