Ryan, Sarah, Max, Evie, Leo, & Ian
I forgot to ask how the cake turned out. Did you make any changes? It looks beautiful!
What kind of cake is that?! And I love ski ball Evie style.
I like that even though Evie is cheating she is using the smallest point hole instead of the 10,000 one. so humble :) mmmm yummy looking cake, I bet the other parties at CEC were jealous!
What sweet kids you have!! I love them! And happy birthday to Max! We miss you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I forgot to ask how the cake turned out. Did you make any changes? It looks beautiful!
What kind of cake is that?! And I love ski ball Evie style.
I like that even though Evie is cheating she is using the smallest point hole instead of the 10,000 one. so humble :) mmmm yummy looking cake, I bet the other parties at CEC were jealous!
What sweet kids you have!! I love them! And happy birthday to Max! We miss you!
Post a Comment