Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Photo Shoot

We had the kids' pictures taken for Christmas this year. We couldn't find a photographer in Indiana who would take outside photos in November, so we ended up taking them on our trip to Arizona the day after we flew in. The kids were super tired and cranky, but the pictures still turned out cute.













3 comments:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

I absolutely LOVE all of these!! They turned out so great! Don't get me started on Evie's dress, oh my, it's incredible!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness these 3 are so handsome and gorgeous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of their Christmas outfits. They all look like little models out of a magazine! When ya'll are done having children I would like first dibs at buying your kids clothes! I love the one with Max & Evie at the table and then the one where they are upset!

Stacie Aho said...

Darling!! How in the world do you get Evie's hair so perfectly curly!? You are so good at dressing your kids! Love them.