So cute! We always take the birthday kid to lunch at McDonalds too! What a great tradition-right? It looks so beautiful and green there, and I bet the kids love to run in that backyard!
Oh so cute!! Those are NOT nerdy tshirts, they're ADORABLE! I still need to try that whole make a cute tshirt thing! I absolutely LOVE when you do Evie's hair in french braids! Oh, how I wish I was as talented as you!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVErs!
She is SO darling!!! Happy birthday to Evie! Looks like you're having fun out there. I can't believe how big Leo is, and I'm sad I still haven't met him!
6 comments:
Your family is so adorable! All the children are growing up so fast.
So cute! We always take the birthday kid to lunch at McDonalds too! What a great tradition-right? It looks so beautiful and green there, and I bet the kids love to run in that backyard!
Is Evie eating a birthday salad instead of Happy Meal?
Oh so cute!! Those are NOT nerdy tshirts, they're ADORABLE! I still need to try that whole make a cute tshirt thing! I absolutely LOVE when you do Evie's hair in french braids! Oh, how I wish I was as talented as you!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVErs!
Happy Birthday Evie!! We're glad things are going well. We miss you!!
She is SO darling!!! Happy birthday to Evie! Looks like you're having fun out there. I can't believe how big Leo is, and I'm sad I still haven't met him!
Post a Comment