Sunday, May 2, 2010

Max in Charge

The other day, I was feeding the baby in my bedroom and Max came running in to tell me that Evie needed a new diaper because she had pooped. I told him that she would have to wait until I was done. Then I hear some funny sounds, and I here Max say, "Evie, you just stay right there." I hurry out to see what's happening and I see Evie laying on the floor with no diaper on. Max was changing her diaper! Then he came running in with a clean diaper to put on her. He was doing pretty good too when I interrupted! Something must be seriously wrong over here if the 4-year-old feels like he needs to step in and take over!

2 comments:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Hahahahahahaha...oh my goodness, that is hilarious and AMAZING! Way to go Max! Azure has pretended to change Skyla but has never actually plunged in for the whole enchilada! I'm super impressed! What a big helper! :)

Stacie Aho said...

Wow!!! That is hilarious. Gotta love it when the oldest kids steps in when mom can't help out. Love it.