I had another ultrasound and we got some great pictures of the baby! I'm 36 weeks now, and he weighs 5 lbs 4 oz. I've never had an ultrasound this late in a pregnancy before, and it was fun to see him looking like a baby instead of an alien! The ultrasound tech said he even has hair all ready! This first picture is a profile shot with his fist up by his forehead.
+copy.jpg)
This picture is more of a front view of his face. That's not a mustache, its the umbilical cord.
4 comments:
I think I can see a little of Max in that front view. He's going to be adorable!
That's awesome! How exciting! I can't believe you're 36 weeks already. I bet you're getting super excited.
Not much longer now!! I totally think he looks like Max! We are so excited for you guys-keep us posted!
It's so crazy that you can see what he will look like (I recognize some of the same features as Max too). Enjoy these last few weeks of being pregnant.
Post a Comment