We haven't had much going on around our house lately, and here's a few pictures of Evie to prove it.
In this last picture, Lauren and I were shopping and the kids were getting hungry, so I gave Evie the tiniest chocolate cracker. 5 minutes Later, this is what she looked like. We all had a good laugh, but she couldn't figure out what was so funny.
Evie has so much personality! She looks so old. I'm loving that seahorse number she is wearing with the chocolate. (Insert sad sigh for Babystyle here.) THANK YOU for updating on my behalf. It just proves that being irritating really does produce results. I think I'll go nag Mike about something and see if it works with him...
4 comments:
Evie has so much personality! She looks so old. I'm loving that seahorse number she is wearing with the chocolate. (Insert sad sigh for Babystyle here.) THANK YOU for updating on my behalf. It just proves that being irritating really does produce results. I think I'll go nag Mike about something and see if it works with him...
Cute, cute, cute and TOO TOO funny with that chocolate face! Love it!
Hope you had a happy birthday too and I am always looking for new pictures of your darling family!
Evie is seriously the prettiest little girl I've ever seen. I love her!
Great Choco face.
Post a Comment