Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Last Minute Trips are the Best!

This weekend we took a spontaneous trip to San Diego to get out of the heat. It was beautiful! It was so nice to visit with Ryan's sisters Kim and Megan and their families. When it was time to head home, Max through tears said, "I don't love home! I only love the beach!" Here's some pictures of our trip.

This is Max getting his face painted in Seaport Village. Azure got hers done too, but I didn't get a good picture!



Max's favorite pastime - chasing birds.


Uncle Jackie getting a workout at Shell Beach.














5 comments:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

CUTE pictures!!! We LOVED having you here and can't wait for you to come back!! :)

Stacie Aho said...

San Diego is the best. Looks like you had fun!

That pic of Evie is darling.

Lauren said...

Evie's suit is aweome! I haven't seen that one!

Holly said...

Tell Max I want to live at the beach too. It looks like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

it's a good thing uncle jackie did not let go of max during the wave jumping or he would have been fresh food for the seals!