This last weekend Ryan surprised me with a trip to San Diego for our 5 year anniversary. We had so much fun hanging out in our favorite city and visiting with Ryan's family. We got to see Ryan's sister Kim's new house and Ryan's mom was in town and was nice enough to babysit for us on the night of our
anniversary so we could go on a date. We got to go to church with Ryan's sister Megan. We had so much fun.
Notice how dirty Max is! I think this was right after he ate a bunch of sand and spit it out on himself.
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
This is Max's cousin Azure. Pretty impressive family
resemblence, eh?
+copy.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
Max really loves to spell his name so he was so excited to see it "big, big, big!!" as he puts it. We are starting a new fashion trend - pantsless. If you wear a jacket it really offsets the cold. Actually it was kind of cold that day so we didn't put him in his swimsuit, but his pants got soaked (of course) and we changed him shortly after this.
8 comments:
Great pics! I love the one with Max's name. Where did his pants go? Looks like an awesome trip.
Happy Anniversary!! I am jealous that you got to go to San Diego! Looks like a fun trip!
What a fun trip!! How nice that Ryan surprised you, too. Happy Anniversary!
That is an awesome picture of Eve in her swimsuit!
Cute, cute, cute!!! I don't have that picture of Max and Azure, would you mind emailing it to me when you get a chance? I've also got several cute pictures of you guys from the beach and Blue Water Grill to send you too! :) We had sooooo much fun seeing you! Come back soon!!
Okay we were just there last weekend too. We went down wit Troy's sister that is so funny.
I can't believe how big Evie is! Her hair is growing so beautifully! I think that more hair on a baby makes them appear older than they really are-she just seems so grown up already! Looks like you had a good time in San Diego-I'm jealous! I love the beach pics...and bubble swimsuit-the cutest. Hope to see you this weekend! Take care!
We had a blast with all of you! I hope to look at the pictures we have on our camera sometime after the move so we can send'em your way! We love you! Your kids are the cutest!!
Post a Comment