
Monday, February 23, 2009
What an artist!
For those of you who don't know, my sister Jessie's baby Jack (7 months) contracted Infantile Botulism. It's been pretty scary and he has been hospitalized for about a month. It looks like he's going to be fine and hopefully coming home from the hospital soon. Right now Evie and I am in Pennsylvania taking care of her kids while she stays at the hospital. I wanted to post this awesome picture of my family that her daughter Amelia drew. That's me on the top, and Evie next to me, than Max and Ryan below. And those aren't earrings, they're ears! Jessie's kids are so cute and funny that its great to spend time with them, even in these unfortunate circumstances.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry to hear that about Jack! We will be praying for him! That's such a blessing that you and Evie were able to fly out to help! Good luck!
Post a Comment