Monday, January 5, 2009

The Happiest Vacation on Earth

This year on New Year's my family took a big trip to Disneyland - 8 adults and 7 children. It was CRAZY! And it was a totally new experience for me since we have little kids now. We had a great time and here's a few pictures of it.

This face just about shows how poor Evie felt about Disneyland. It's not really the ultimate baby trip. Here favorite part was coming home.


Max's favorite parts were Small World and of course the giant sucker. Don't worry, I didn't let him eat the whole thing.



This was taken on the Autopia ride. Max loved it, and he really thought he was driving. He kept shouting, "I wanna hit that tree!" and "I want to bump that purple car!" I think I ended up with whiplash.





6 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

How fun! I'm really jealous- I love Disneyland! Did you get a new camera? Your pictures look great! What kind do you use?

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

What cute pictures! Wow, I'm impressed that you were brave enough to take your kids to Disneyland! I'm still scared of it (I know Azi would love it but Skyla would probably hate it because she still can't walk so she would be strapped to the stroller most of the time). I'm thinking this summer we'll try to brave it up there but Corey's more convinced that we shouldn't try until Skyla is at least potty trained. Haha...

Evie's hair is to die for!

harmsie said...

What a cute family I swear you have the cutest kids everyone loved the pic of them on your christmas card. Sounds like a fun trip. Amelia would feel the same about disneyland she is such a home body.

Sarah said...

Stacie- I didn't get a new camera, just some new photo editing software - Photoshop Elements. It's amazing!

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

That looks like so much fun! I am jealous!! Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth! :D

Anonymous said...

I'm sad ya'll were in the san diego area and didn't call :) We miss you!! Eve's four month picture is so cute!