Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Evie is starting to lose her hair. I'm so sad about it! Everyday I wake up and wonder how crazy her hair will look that day! But, she's starting to get a bald ring around her head, so those days will be over soon. Here's some recent pictures of her lovely locks.

This is Thanksgiving:



OK - I know there's no hair in this picture. It was just so cute I had to post it anyway.


4 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

How cute! I love her hair. It is so darn crazy and adorable. That smiling picture is so great.

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

That is so sweet! Your kids are just so adorable! :)

Jessie said...

Wow, it is the most amazing hair. It really has a life of its own. Maybe she won't lose all of it, you never know.

Lauren said...

I haven't noticed the reverse-male pattern balding, so it can't be too bad. The picture with her hood on is incredible!