Ryan, Sarah, Max, Evie, Leo, & Ian
Those are great. His growing up so fast! I love that in the first picture you can see the person in the background in their "house clothes"- with something silky showing. Funny!
How embarrassing! luckily I have a million pictures of Max with "Kaa" so I can change it!
You didn't have to change it! Haha
Was the Bjorn Max's idea or yours? Hilarious!
Wow! What a great snake. Where did you say he got it??????
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are great. His growing up so fast! I love that in the first picture you can see the person in the background in their "house clothes"- with something silky showing. Funny!
How embarrassing! luckily I have a million pictures of Max with "Kaa" so I can change it!
You didn't have to change it! Haha
Was the Bjorn Max's idea or yours? Hilarious!
Wow! What a great snake. Where did you say he got it??????
Post a Comment