We went to Walmart to get our oil change. It was pure torture! It took over 2 hours, even though the guy with our car keys assured us they were "the fastest in the valley." Luckily we discovered the most wonderful time consumer. Fly swatters - 2 for $.97. Ah, the joys of being 2 years old!


5 comments:
I bet you took a few swats to the face!
A good fly swatter can come in hand for a huge variety of things. Plus I bet Max gets really good at actually getting the flys.
GREAT IDEA!!! Oh, how I know that feeling...I mean seriously, how DO you keep a toddler entertained in Wal-Mart for THAT long?!? :) Max is so adorable with his new toys!! Last summer when we got 8 million flys in our house Azi loved to go around with the fly swatter and wackin 'em! Good times!
The fky swatters were well worth paying for to get those awesome pictures!
We didn't pay for those!
Post a Comment