Monday, May 26, 2008

A Free Lunch

We went to Joe's BBQ for Customer Appreciation Day to get a free lunch. The line was really long in the hot sun, but the food (and the hats) made it all worthwhile!

Here's Max and Molly consoling each other during the long wait.

3 comments:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

How sweet!! I love that Max has a little backpack now too! I LOVE that thing...I actually washed it for the first time today (it's pretty much gone through the gutter since we go to the zoo three times a week and use it literally every day EVERY WHERE we go)!! haha! Yum, wish I was having some free lunch at Joe's BBQ with y'all!!

Stacie Aho said...

So cute how Max and Molly are hugging. I love it! I love free lunches too!

Lauren said...

I'm just glad you got a picture of the hug instead of Molly's usual kicking or hitting...