Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Play time

We spent a little time at the play land and the kids had a great time. Here's some of the pics.



Notice Lauren the bouncer in the background. She's ready to beat up any kids in our way.


These spiritual children prefer to pray rather than play.

5 comments:

conservative voice said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! This is a great post, so funny.

Anonymous said...

I just love to see the pics! Max is just too adorable!! Boxes and paper have always been the best toys since the beginning of time. lol When we moved here, I let the kids fill the screen porch w/big crawl through boxes and all the packing paper. It looked like a hampster cage and they played in it for days just like hampsters! Of course it drove Greg crazy b/c it looked messy when someone came to our door but thats the joy of being a kid-making messes right? Speaking of messes, I started tackling the mess in our basement yesterday. Jason had built a huge fort at Christmas that the kids have loved but it was time to come down b/c we want to start working on finishing the basement again. haha I am finding all kinds of treasure down there tho and lots to give away or pack up in the attic til grandkids come to play like the HUGE totes of Fisher Price little people sets.
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

ps. I had to post as anon b/c even tho blogger just sent me my password, it won't acknowelege it when I try to sign in-go figure!
Mom

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.